We’re always accepting resumes!
To apply for a position send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation written in the past year
Job Title: Kindergarten Teacher
- Use professional Montessori teaching methodology to teach kindergarten level students.
- Plan and design lessons, curriculum and coordinate classroom activities with school-wide activities.
- Introduce children to numbers, math, language, science, music, cultural studies, and social studies.
- Design activities to develop students’ concentration, persistence and orderly work habits.
- Stimulate students to become active participants in the learning process.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance and potential and use the Montessori methods to measure students’ development and achievement.
- Use games, music, artwork and traditional Montessori materials and teaching technology to stimulate students’ thought and creativity.
- Correspond with the parents of the students and talk about the progress of the students.
- Explain any questions that the parents may have regarding their children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Engineering/Science, Liberal Arts, or related field,
- Montessori early childhood related courses, and
- 12 months teaching experience at a Montessori school.
Montessori School of Fremont
155 Washington Blvd.
Fremont CA 94539
All of our campuses adhere to the most stringent Montessori standards and unite with the Association Montessori International.
All of our campuses adhere to the most stringent Montessori standards.